I am writing to provide an update on your child’s learning over the next few weeks.
On Monday evening, the Prime Minister announced that schools will start to reopen from Monday 8th March onwards.
Over the next two weeks, pupils will follow their usual timetable from home (online via MS Teams).
The children of key workers and vulnerable learners will continue to attend school.
On Monday 8th March, all primary pupils (Nursery to Year 6) will return to school.
I will write to you again next week to outline the specific arrangements for your child’s return to school, including a reminder of the expectations of all pupils (due to COVID-19).
In the meantime, during their online lessons, please continue to encourage your child to participate fully. In particular, please ensure that they:
- Go to bed on time during school nights and have a good routine for learning, play, reflection and rest.
- Wake up on time, have breakfast, get dressed and are ready to learn by 8.30am each morning.
- Have a break and lunch at the allocated time on their timetable, stepping away from their device.
- Stay focused during their lessons and completes all of the activities given by the teacher.
- Complete all of the homework tasks given to them.
If your child has borrowed a laptop, please return the device to the school reception office on their first day back at school.
If you have any queries or concerns, or need support in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the school and our efforts on behalf of your child.
Mr N Riaz
Mrs N Malhi
Hob Moor Road
Mrs H Rifat