Dear parents, guardians and students,
I am inviting students and parents of Year 11 to an online meeting on Wednesday 24th February 2021, between 16:00-17:00 pm. The meeting will be hosted by myself as Head Teacher and delivered by the school’s Senior Leadership Team. We will be explaining next steps for Year 11 students in terms of the following areas:
- Government announcement for schools 22/02 and next steps for Y11 accordingly,
- DC4 dates and expectations for assessment (in view of the announcement 22/02),
- Successful and aspirational Post-16 transition and how school can support the application process,
- How TAG (Teacher Assessed Grades) will be constructed from your evidence portfolios,
- Supporting mental health and wellbeing.
The meeting will be run through Microsoft Teams, hosted on the Y11 general team – the same team students access for their daily briefing with Mr Walker. We invite parents to accompany their children to this event.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Mr G. Ferrante